keskiviikko 17. marraskuuta 2010

Good boy!

Yesterday we trained in the field which situates nearby our apartment. We did some basic things like keeping the place, coming when told, touching the contact plinth and couple of times we did this jump trough my arms which formed the circle. Aku was so full of energy that after every trick he ran like a rabbit all over the field without any destination. But during exercises Aku consentrated very well and did things right. Still there was an exception :) I was throwing a toy when I saw another dog coming behind my back. Aku was so exited about the play that he run straight to this dog and ignored my orders. Lovely :) Next thing me to do was trying to be more interesting than the other dog. Very difficult situation but after 3 minutes jumping and running Aku left the dog and came to play with me. Next time when a dog past us I was more allert and managed to keep Aku next to me.

Today we try to find time to visit in the dogpark. Yesterday we didn't find it.

Ei kommentteja: